CIT Kokrajhar Entrance Exam 2018 - CITDEE, CITLET, CITBDAT
CITDEE: CITDEE is an entrance test conducted by CIT for admission into the first semester of Degree (B.Tech) programme.
CITEE: CITEE is an entrance test conducted by CIT for admission into Diploma course.
CITLET: CITLET is an entrance test conducted by CIT for admission into the third semester of Degree (B.Tech) programme.
CITBDAT: CITBDAT is an entrance test conducted by CIT for admission into the first semester of B.Design programme.
CIT Kokrajhar Entrance Exam 2018 - CIDEE, CITEE, CITLET, CITBDAT
Courses Offered by CIT, Kokrajhar and seat Capacity:
B.Tech: (4 years) in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Food Engineering and Technology, Civil Engineering and Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) : 45
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE): 45
- Instrumentation Engineering (IE): 45
- Food Processing Technology (FPT): 45
- Civil Engineering (Construction Technology) – (CE): 45
- Information Technology (IT): 45
Diploma: (3 years) in Electronics and Telecommunications, Computer Science, Control and Instrumentation Engineering, Food Processing Technology, Construction Technology and Multimedia Technology.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE): 30
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE): 30
- Control & Instrumentation Engineering (CAI): 30
- Food Processing Technology (FPT): 30
- Construction Technology (CT):30
- Animation & Multimedia Technology (AMT): 30
B. Design: (4 years bachelor degree programme in Design): 60
CIT Kokrajhar Entrance Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
CITEE: Candidates must have passed HSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and 50% of marks in Science, Mathematics (or Advanced Mathematics) and English taken together for GEN/OBC candidates (relaxed upto5% of marks for ST/SC/PWD candidates).
B. Tech. Programme:
(i) CITDEE: 10+2 (Science) with 45% marks in aggregate and 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together for GEN/OBC candidates (relaxed up to 5% for ST/SC/PWD candidates). :
(ii) Lateral Entry (CITLET): Diploma in AICTE recognized a related branch of Engineering/Technology with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA for GEN/OBC (relaxed upto5% for SC/ST/PWD) or B.Sc. (with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects) with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA for GEN/OBC (relaxed up to 5% for SC/ST/PWD
B. Des. Programme:
10+2 (Science/Arts/Commerce) with 50% marks in the aggregate for GEN/OBC candidates (relaxed up to 5% for ST/SC/PWD candidates).
CIT Kokrajhar Online Application Form 2018:
Online and Offline application for CITDEE, CITEE, CITLET, CITBDAT will is available NOW.Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 18 April 2018 for Offline and 25 April for Online.
OFFLINE MODE: The application form should be properly filled in original and submitted to ‘THE MEMBER SECRETARY, ADMISSION COMMITTEE, CIT, KOKRAJHAR, BTAD, ASSAM-783370”, by registered/speed/general post on or before 18th April 2018. However, the duly filled application form may also be submitted to the ÁDMISSION CELL, CIT, KOKRAJHAR by hand on or before the last date. Application forms received or submitted after the last date shall be rejected. Application form can be obtained from the selling centers by paying Rs 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for GEN/OBC candidates and Rs 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for SC/ST/PWD.
ONLINE MODE: For Online Mode, candidates may fill the application form through our online portal by visiting the website: www.cit.ac.in.Candidates need to print and send a hard copy of the online application form to “THE MEMBER SECRETARY, ADMISSION COMMITTEE, CIT, KOKRAJHAR, BTAD, ASSAM-783370”, by registered/speed/general post on or before 25th April 2018. The form should accompany with the entrance examination fees receipt paid through SBI, E-Collect.
- Step I. Login/Register with your email. An account verification link will be sent to your email. On successful verification of your account, the applicant will be able to fill their application form.
- Step II. Fill your application form. Go through the information brochure before filling the application form.
- Step III. At this step, the applicant will be allowed to make any changes to the information provided in step II. After the final submission, no changes can be made.
- Step IV. Applicant needs to update payment details like (Reference Number) after making payment through SBI Collect.
- Step V. Applicant will be redirected to a successful page, where he/she can print their form.
CITDEE, CITEE, CITLET, CITBDAT Admit Card 2018:
Admit Cards will be available in the first week of May 2018.
CITDEE, CITEE, CITLET Exam Date 2018:
The entrance exam will be conducted on 27 May 2018.Exam Centers are
- CIT, Kokrajhar
- Cotton College, Guwahati
- Diamond English School, Udalguri
- St. John’s H.S. School, Barama, Baksa
- UN College, Kajalgaon, Chirang
CITDEE, CITEE, CITLET, CITBDAT 2018 Counseling Date:
Counseling and Admission will be held on 26th June (CITEE), 27th June (CITDEE), 28th June (CITBDAT) and 18 July for CITLET).
CITDEE, CITEE, CITLET, CITBDAT Syllabus:
Syllabus for CIT Entrance Exam 2018 CITDEE, CITEE, CITLET is described in the prospectus of CIT Kokrajhar.
CITDEE, CITEE, CITLET Result 2018:
The result of CIT Entrance Exam 2018 Exam will be announced on 15th June 2018.
CIT, Kokrajhar Reservation Policy:
- 60% from BTC (60% ST, 5% SC, 15%OBC and 20% General)
- 20% from North-East region excluding BTC.
- 17% of All India excluding North-East Region.
- 03% of physically handicapped candidates