Gauhati University Online Form Fill Up 2020 - TDC BA B.Sc B.com 2nd 4th 6th Sem
Gauhati University Online Form Fill Up 2020: Gauhati University www.guportal.in has started the online registration process for TDC BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com 2nd, 4th, and 6th Semester Examination 2020. The students of TDC 2nd Semester, 4th Semester, and 6th Semester will have to appear in the month of November-December. To appear in the examination all the students have to register under Gauhati University and they have to complete Gauhati University Online Form Fill up 2020 processes through the official website of Gauhati University. Candidates may do Gauhati University Online Form Fill Up 2020 through the below link from 1st July 2020.
Gauhati University is the Oldest and Most Reputed University in North East India. Gauhati University Conducts Under Graduate TDC Exams in various UG Colleges in Assam which are affiliated with Gauhati University.
Gauhati University Online Form Fill Up 2020 - TDC BA B.Sc B.com 2nd 4th 6th Semester www.guportal.in
|Name of the University:||Gauhati University|
|Name of the Examination||TDC BA/ B.Sc/ B.com 2nd/ 4th/ 6th Semester|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
How to Complete Gauhati University Online Form Fill Up 2020
- First of all, visit the official website of Gauhati University or visit http://guportal.in.You may also visit the website form the link provided below.
- You will see the Gauhati University Online Form Fill Up 2020 pages on the next screen, now Click on Register.
- Enter Your Email Address and Mobile Number and verify them.
- After verification of the mobile number, you will receive USER ID and Password to your registered email address.
- Now visit the homepage www.guportal.in and click on log in.
- Enter your USER ID and Password.
- Now GU Exam Online Registration Form will be displayed.
- Complete the Online Form with the asked details.
- After that, Challan and Application form will be generated.
- Take the print out of both Challan and Application form for Furthur reference.
Guidelines for Gauhati University Online Form Fill Up 2020
During the process of filling the form, the following points may kindly be noted very carefully.-
- The filling of the examination form online can be done by the students themselves. However, to avoid any possible difficulty, initiatives can be taken by the colleges, so that the entire process can be done in the colleges itself. Principals are requested to manage for the same.
- Students may be asked to have a print out of the form after the filling is completed.
- After filling the form, a challan without mentioning the amount will be generated which has to be submitted to the college while depositing the fees in the college cash counter. Principals are requested for the necessary arrangements to collect the respective fees from the students.
- The fee structure for all the examinations remains unchanged hence it will be similar to the last semester examinations held in 2018. (A copy of fees structure is attached herewith)
- The form fills up for the students under the IDOL scheme will remain the same as in the last session i.e. preparation of consolidated statement through excel sheet. Colleges have to submit 3 sets (Hard Copy) of the consolidated statements in the format supplied in the last semester examination or as available in the colleges.
- colleges have to deposit the Examination fees, semester wise, streamwise (Regular & Arrear separately) through RTGS to Gauhati University SBI Account (A/c No.- 10243124298, lFS Code-SbIN0002060, and MCIR Code 781002015) and to submit all the Fees payment documents in a separate envelope to the Dy. controller of examinations, Gauhati University. separate RTGS (Semester-wise & streamwise) should be done.
- No examination form and fees will be accepted from the students in the Gauhati University office.
- Some of the colleges have not yet deposited the affiliation fees/ permission fees etc. to the University. It is therefore requested those colleges to clear the outstanding fees before submission of Examination forms and fees. A clearance certificate from the Affiliation Branch of G.U. against the clearing of affiliation/permission/renewal fees for the subjects being offered in the college is to be submitted along with the submission of fee details.
- Mere filling up of examination form does not ensure the candidates to get the chance to appear in the examination
- Colleges will be provided an individual user-id & password by the University. Principals are requested to send an email to (Mobile No- 9859577575) for collecting the same. The online verification of forms and approval dates will be notified later on.
- Colleges have to update the fee details of the students and to verify the online forms submitted by their students. Only after verification, each form has to be approved and to submit to the University for further processing. Verification and approval of student are mandatory for the generating Admit Cards.
- students of the 6th Semester having arrear subjects in the 2nd Semester will not be allowed to appear in both the Semesters. They are entitled to appear either in the 2nd semesters or in 6th-semester only.
- 1. Your User Id is system generated and can not be changed.
- 2. For security reasons, you are required to change the system generated password into a choice of yours after initial / 1st-time login and after each reset request made into the system.
- The application will run efficiently in the following most used browsers as mentioned in the footer of the application.
- Students of the 6th Semester having arrear subjects in the 2nd Semester will not be allowed to appear in both the Semesters. They are entitled to appear either in the 2nd semester or in the 6th semester only.
Important Links for Gauhati University Online Form Fill Up 2020
|GU Exam Form Fill Up Server 1||Click Here|
|GU Exam Form Fill Up Server 2||Coming Soon|
Starting Dates of Online Application
|2nd Semester Regular (2019)||01-07-2020|
|2nd Semester Arrears &|
|2nd Semester Arrears &|
|4th Semester Regular (2018)||01-07-2020|
|4th Semester Repeat (2016)||01-07-2020|
|4th Semester Arrears &|
|6th Semester Regular (2017)||01-07-2020|
|6th Semester Arrears (2014-2016)||01-07-2020|