Assam CEE Engineering 2017 New Notification – Apply Online
- Assam Engineering College, Guwahati – 420 Nos
- Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat – 315 Nos
- Jorhat Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat – 240 Nos
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar – 120 Nos
- Barak Valley Engineering College, Karimganj – 120 No
- Private Engineering Colleges and State Universities of Assam
Assam CEE 2017 New Exam Pattern:
- CEE 2017 will be based on the NCERT Syllabus Adopted by AHSEC, Assam.
- The Examination will be MCQ Type and comprise of a Single paper of 3 (three) hour duration.
- 4 (Four) marks will be awarded for every right answer.
- 1 (one) mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The Entrance Examination will be held at the following Centers: Guwahati, Nagaon, Jorhat, Dibrugarh, North Lakhimpur, Silchar, Bongaigaon, Nalbari and Tezpur
To be eligible for Admission to any of the Colleges a candidate must fulfill the following conditions:
- The Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and a Permanent resident of Assam.
- For admission into B.E. Courses the candidate must pass the Qualifying Examination individually in the same sitting without any grace marks in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 50 % (45 % in case of SC and 40 % in case of ST) marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The same sitting means a candidate must appear all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English together.
- The Candidate must appear in the Entrance Examination for admission (CEE – 2017).
- The Candidate must not above 21 years or below 17 years of age as on 1st August 2017. Upper age limit mentioned in (d) above is relaxed to 22 years in the case of B.Sc. passed Candidates. Upper age limit mentioned in (d) above is relaxed by 3 years for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- The Candidate must possess a good moral character.
- The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit
- Mathematics: 40 Questions (4 marks for each)
- Physics: 40 Questions (4 marks for each)
- Chemistry: 40 Questions (4 marks for each)
How to Apply For Assam CEE Engineering 2017:
Assam CEE 2017 Information Brochure