Chief Judicial Magistrate, Kamrup invites Applications from the eligible candidates for One (1) post of Driver in the Office of the Sub -Divisional Judicial Magistrate, Rangia, Kamrup under the establishment of CJM, Kamrup Amingaon who are Citizens of India as defined in Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India, in standard form as published in Part -IX of the Assam Gazette.Eligible Candidates may apply for Chief Judicial Magistrate, Kamrup Recruitment 2018 before 3rd February 2018.
Sub -Divisional Judicial Magistrate, Rangia, Kamrup Recruitment 2018 – Driver
Name of the Organization: Sub -Divisional Judicial Magistrate, Rangia, Kamrup
Name of Post: Driver
No of Post: 01
Qualification: Candidates must have passed class VIII
Age Limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2017
Salary: PB-14000-49000 G.P. 5000/-
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The applications must indicate prominently the name of the post applied for on the right-hand corner of the envelope containing the application.
2. Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2017. Inappropriate cases, relaxation of age will be admissible as per the existing rules of the Govt, of Assam.
3. Candidates must have passed class VIII.
4. One self-addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm affixing postal stamp of As. 5/- (five) is to be enclosed with the application along with the mobile number if any.
5. Applicants those who are in service should submit their applications through proper channel with NO Objection Certificate from his employer.
6. The date, time and venue of the driving test will be notified in due course.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidate for appearing in the driving test/interview.
8. Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reason.
9. No application will be accepted after the last date of submission of applications.
10. Eligible candidates will be called through call letters for appearing in the driving test. The date, time and venue of the test will be mentioned in the call letters and will be notified in due course. The date, time and venue of the same will also be uploaded to the official website www.ecourts.qov.in/kamrup.
How to Apply for Chief Judicial Magistrate, Kamrup Recruitment 2018:
The candidates applying for the said post shall submit their applications with self -attested copies of all testimonials in support of age, education, qualification, caste, experience, if any, along with three (03) copies of recent passport sized photographs to the office of Chief Judicial Magistrate, Kamrup, Amingaon addressing to the “Chief Judicial Magistrate, Kamrup, Amingaon” within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement.