Central Institute of Technology, CIT Kokrajhar has invited Application from Experienced Engineers / Retired Engineers from CPWD / State PWD or similar organized services / Semi-Government / PSU / Statutory or Autonomous Organization / University / Institutions of National Importance / Reputed organizations for the appointment of Consultant Engineer of the Institute to monitor the execution of infrastructure projects of the Institute.Eligible candidates have to report for Walk-in-interview at Office of the Registrar, CIT Kokrajhar on 28/07/2017 (Friday) at 9:30 AM.
CIT Kokrajhar Consultant Engineer (Civil Works) Recruitment 2017
Name of Post: Consultant Engineer (Civil Works)
Essential Qualification: First Class Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute.
Experience: 20 to 30 years experience in relevant field as Engineer / Retired Engineer (Chief Engineer/Deputy Chief Engineer / Superintending Engineer) from CPWD / State PWD or semi-Govt. PSU / Statutory or Autonomous Organization / Institutional of National Importance / reputed Organization under Central / State Govt.
- A Good track record of handling projects managements/consultancy in organizations of repute.
- Working Experience in Designing, Estimation, Maintenance, Tendering, Dealings, Planning, and Execution of civil works having knowledge of electrical works.
Salary: Consolidated remuneration per month: Rs. 65,000/-
- All Qualifications and Experiences will be recognized as on 28/07/2017.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/ Interview.
- There is no application fee.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The
- decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from
- the candidates in connection with the process of selection/ interview. Canvassing in any
- manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- The Institute reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for Interview
- after short listing with reference to the candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised. The Institute also
- reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
- In the case of any legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be limited to Kokrajhar court only.
- Higher consolidated salary may be offered to the exceptionally qualified and deserving
- candidate (s) with the relevant experience.
- The qualification and experience may be relaxed at any point of time by the Institute for
- exceptional candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to attend walk-in-interview along with duly filled in prescribed format of application (Annexure-I) and with necessary enclosures like photographs (two latest passport size), self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, experience etc. The candidates will be interviewed only after scrutiny of qualification and experience certificates. Hence, it is advised that the interested candidates carry their originals of all the certificates
Date and Venue of Interview: Office of the Registrar, CIT Kokrajhar on 28/07/2017 (Friday) at 9:30 AM