Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri District invites application from intending candidates in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part IX along with 3 nos. of passport size photographs and self attested documents for appointment as Gaonbura against 403 nos. of Gaonbura Lots (47 nos. in Dhubri Revenue Circle, 31 nos in Gauripur Revenue Circle, 51 nos. in Golakganj Revenue Circle. 55 nos. in Agomani Revenue Circle. 65 nos. in Bilasipara Revenue Circle, 46 nos. in Athani Revenue Circle, 50 nos. In Chapar Revenue Circle and 58 nos. In South Salmara Revenue Circle) in the District In the light of Govt. Notification No.RLR.187/2007/39 dated 10th Apti1,2018.Eligible Candidates may apply for Dhubri District Gaonbura Recruitment 2018 before 21th July 2018.
Dhubri District Gaonbura Recruitment 2018 – 403 Posts
Name of Posts: Gaonbura
No of Posts: 403 Nos
Revenue Circle Wise Vacancy:
- Dhubri Revenue Circle-47 nos
- Gauripur Revenue Circle – 31 nos
- Golakganj Revenue Circle – 51 nos
- Agomani Revenue Circle – 55 nos
- Bilasipara Revenue Circle – 65 nos.
- Athani Revenue Circle – 46 nos
- Chapar Revenue Circle – 50 nos
- South Salmara Revenue Circle – 58 nos
He/ She should be minimum 10th pass from a Board Institution recognized by State Government.Preference shall be given to the family members of Gaonbura and views of the Mouzadar shall be taken Into consideration
Age Limit: He/She should be of minimum 35 years of age as on 1.1.2018
Remuneration : Rs.6.500.00 per month Duration : Gaonbura can continue to function till the time he/she is physically and mentally fit to carry out the duties & responsibilities assigned to him/her. He/ she can be removed by the Deputy Commissioner on various grounds mentioned in the Official Notification.
Other Eligibility Criteria for Dhubri District Gaonbura Recruitement 2018
- He/She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of which he/she seeks appointment;
- He/She should be physically fit and have sound mind;
- He/She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of government dues
- Preference shall be given to the family members of Gaonbura and views of the Mouzadar shall be taken Into consideration ;
- He/She should not be a Government employee
- He/She should have landed properly/immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaorbura
- He/She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/She should be a person of high status and command and have a respectable position in the society
- He/She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
How to Apply for Dhubri District Gaonbura Recruitement 2018
Candidates must submit the application should be submitted at the following places.
1. Dhubn Rev. Circle : o/o Circle Officer, Dhubri Rev. Circle .
2. Gauripur Rev. Circle: o/o Circle Officer, Dhubri Rev. Circle
3. Golokganj Rev. Circle: o/o Circle Officer, Golokganj Rev. Circle
4. Agomani Rev. Circle: o/o Circle Officer, Agomani Rev. Circle
5. Athani Rev, Circle: o/o Circle Officer, Athani Rev, Circle
6. Bilasipara Rev. Circle: o/o Circle Officer. Bilasipara Rev. Circle
7. Chapor Rev. Circle: 0/0 Circle Officer. Chapor Rev. Circle
8. South Salmara Rev. Circle (Part of Dhubri Dist) RKG Branch. DC’s office. Dhubri (1st Floor)
Documents to be submitted with the application form:
- Certified copy of Electoral Roll of pre year 1971 and certificate from Circle Officer for resident of the area in respect of which he/She seeks appointment,.
- Birth Certificate/Admit Card/Class X pass certificate as proof of age.
- Minimum class 10th pass Mark sheet along with class 10th pass certificate.
- Documents related to land holding/ other immovable property holding certificate in the name of the applicant in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed from the concerned Govt. Dept/ Offices.
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate relating to non -defaulter in payment of Bank loan.
- Up to date land revenue receipt on his/her landed property and tax clearance receipt on his/her other Immovable properties in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed