District and Session Judge, Dibrugarh has published recruitment notification for filling up 06 posts of Peon.Applications in standard form are invited from citizens of India as defined under Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India. for filling up the following posts under the establishment of District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh.Eligible Candidates may apply for District and Session Judge Dibrugarh Recruitment 2018 before 2nd March 2018.
District and Session Judge Dibrugarh Recruitment 2018 -Peon
Name of the Organization: District and Session Judge, Dibrugarh
Name of Post: Peon
No of Posts: 06
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have minimum education qualification of VIII standard.
Age Limit: Age not less than 18 years and not more than 43 years of age as on 01-01-2018. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing rules of the Government of Assam.
General Terms and Conditions:
1) Incomplete applications will be rejected without any notice. The application received either by post or by hand after last date of submission shall not be accepted.
2) List of eligible candidates along with the specific date of interview shall be notified in the official website of Dibrugarh District Judiciary (www .dibrugarhjudiciary.gov.in) as well as in the notice board of office of the District & Sessions Judge. Dibrugarh in due course.
3) Selection shall be made on the basis of personal Interview.
4) The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for their interview accordingly. in the venue to be notified in the notice board / website.
5) No separate call letter will be issued to the eligible candidates.
6) Canvassing by any means will Immediately lead to rejection of candidature.
7) All other matters regarding the recruitment process which is not specified herein shall be decided by the selection board taking note of the guidelines of the Hon’ble Gauhati High Court.
8) The application should be addressed to the District & Sessions Judge. Dibrugarh.
9) No TA/DA will be admissible
How to Apply for District and Session Judge Dibrugarh Recruitment 2018
1) Applications must be accompanied with self attested copies of all relevant documents/ testimonials In support of the education and other qualifications including experience. Three copies of duly signed recent passport size photographs should invariably be enclosed with the application.
2) Candidates in service should apply through proper channel with NOC from their employer.
3) Last date of receipt of application is 02-03-2018. Application will be accepted during office hours.