Directorate of Medical Education, DME Assam has published recruitment notification for filling up 02 posts of Professor of Prosthodontics.Applications are invited from the Citizen of India as defined in article 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India for the following posts on the contractual basis from eligible candidates for appointment in the newly established Dental Colleges at Dibrugarh and Silchar.Eligible Candidates may apply for DME Assam Recruitment 2018 before February 2018.To download Study Materials for various Competitive Exams refer to our Free PDF Books Section.
DME Assam Recruitment 2018 – Professor of Prosthodontics
Name of Organization: Directorate of Medical Education, DME Assam
Name of the Post: Professor of Prosthodontics
No. of Post: 2 (Two) Nos
Eligibility Criteria: BDS degree from an Indian University or an equivalent qualification with Postgraduate qualification / Diplomat of National Board in the subject with 5 yrs teaching experience as Reader.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The selected candidate will be engaged on contractual basis initially for a period of Six months. However, the contract may be extended depending on circumstances as may arise in future.
2. The consolidated remuneration will be As 1.25 LakIV per month.
3. The Prof, of Prosthodontics, thus engaged shall not be entitled to any benefit like the provident fund. Pension Gratuity Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government servants appointed on regular basis along with no claim or right for regular appointment to any post under Government.
4. Individual thus engaged shall be whole time employee of the Department, and shall not accept any other assignment or shall not engage in a private practice of any kind during the period of the contract.
5. The age of the applicant shall be as per DCI norms.
6. The application along with the relevant documents must be submitted to the DME Assam on or before 29-01-2018.
How to Apply for DME Assam Recruitment 2018
Candidates may submit the application form along with all relevant testimonials and documents to the office of DME Assam before 29th January 2018.