Directorate of Technical Education, DTE Assam has published the date The Written Test for the post of Junior Assistant and Assistant Store Keeper.The written Test will be held on 30th July 2017 and the candidates will able to download the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from the website of DTE Assam www.dteassam.in by putting application number from 18th July 2017.
DTE Assam Junior Assistant/ Assistant Store Keeper Admit Card 2017
Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant/ Assistant Store Keeper
Date of Written Exam: 30th July 2017
Admit Cards will be available from 18th July 2017.
Structure of Written Test for the Post of Jr. Assistant and Assistant Store Keeper
- The Question paper will contain 80 MCQ Type Questions.[English- 50 Questions, Numerical ability, and Reasoning- 15 Questions, General Knowledge- 15 Questions]
- Duration of the Test is 2 hours.
- 4 Marks will be awarded for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The structure of Computer Proficiency Test:
- Only shortlisted candidates based on written exam will able to appear in the Computer Proficiency Test.
- The Question paper will contain assignment on Proficiency in MS Office (20 Marks) and Accessing Internet, Email, Handling of Printer and Other accessories of Computer (10marks)
- Duration of the Test is one hour.
How to Download Admit Card: Candidates may download admit card from the official website of DTE Assam from 18th July 2017.The list of the candidates who have not entered their correct application number while making payment at SBI Collect will be available on www.dteassam.in from 12th July 2017.They may come to the Help desk at DTE Assam for fixing the problem providing proof of Payment before 15th July 2017.