Sports and Youth Welfare, Assam has published recruitment notification for filling up 42 posts of Coach under Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare, Assam.Applications are invited from intending candidates who are citizens of India as defined in the Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed form of Application available in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette for filling up of the following vacant posts under the Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare. Assam.Eligible Candidates may apply for Sports and Youth Welfare, Assam Recruitment 2018 before 20th February 2018.
Sports and Youth Welfare, Assam Recruitment 2018 – 42 Coach
Name of the Organization: Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare, Assam
Name of Posts: Coach
No of Posts: 42 (Forty-Two)
Disciplines: Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Athletics, Badminton, Swimming, Wushu, Weightlifting, Taekwondo, Lawn Tennis, Boxing, Archery, Gymnastics, Hockey, Table Tennis, Judo, Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Cricket, and Cycling
Educational Qualification for Sports and Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment 2018:
Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from recognized university with 1 (one) year Diploma in Sport from Netaji Subhash National Institute of Sports (NSNS)
Salary: Pay Band-2 Rs.22,001- Rs.87,000 + GP Rs.9,100/- plus other allowances.
Reservations: UR-19 OBC-11 STP-04 STH-02 SC-03
Women Reservations: STP-2 STH-1 OBC-3 SC-1 UR-6
Eligibility Criteria for Sports and Youth Welfare Assam Recruitment 2018:
1. Candidate should not be less than 22 (twenty-two) yrs and not more than 43 (forty-three) yrs. of age on 01-01-2018.The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 yrs. in case of SC/ST candidate.
2. Employment Exchange Registration is mandatory along with up-to-date renewal.
3. Candidates serving in Govt. establishment should submit their applications through proper channel as per Govt Norms
4. Candidates applying for the above posts must possess the prescribed minimum qualification mentioned above
5. Candidate will have to appear for Written Test & Physical Ability Test at their own expenses. if and when called for.
6. Incomplete and wrongly filled application forms will be rejected and no appeal/correction in that regard shall be entertained.
7. Any postal delay in the process of this matter shall not be a matter of responsibility of this Directorate.
8. The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to Appointing Authority that they will abide by the New
Pension Scheme of the Govt. issued vide Finance Department Letter No. BW3/03/PT-II/1 dated 25-01-2005
9. Appointment against the sanctioned vacant posts will be made in accordance with the provisions of the AFRMB Act 2005 under Sec. 7(1) G.
How to Apply for Sports and Youth Welfare Assam Coach Recruitment 2018
Applications complete in all respects should reach the undersigned on or before 20th February 2018 with the following required documents:
I. One self-addressed envelope of 22cm x 10cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 5r -only.Self-attested copies of all certificates in support of Educational Qualification, Age, Caste etc
iii. 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photograph duly self-attested.
iv. Self-attested copy of valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
1. Ability to read, write and speak in Assamese is an essential qualification for recruitment to the post mentioned above. Provided that the said compulsory requirement of knowledge in Assamese Including the ability to read, write and speak in Assamese for recruitment to the aforesaid posts, shall not be applicable to those candidates whose mother tongue is Bengali or any other Scheduled Tribal Languages of Assam. Date and time of the test will be communicated later.
2.The Benefits of reservation of vacancies for SC/ ST & OBC/ MOBC candidates are admissible only to SCSI & OBC/ MOBC candidates of Assam.
Last Date of Submission: 20-02-2018.
Applications received after the last date of submission will not be entertained