- 1 SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D.Pharm Result 2018
- 2 Admit card Download for SSUHS B.Sc. Nursing & D.Pharm Entrance 2018
- 3 SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D.Pharm Entrance Exam 2018
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, SSUHS Assam has successfully conducted SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D.Pharm Entrance Examination 2018 on 8th July 2018 in various Examination Centres of Assam.Now SSUHS has announced SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D.Pharm Result 2018 in this month.Candidates who have appeared in SSUHS CEE 2018 may check their result on official website of SSUHS www.ssuhs.in or through the direct link provided below.The Links will be Updated as soon as announement of SSUHS Result 2018.
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D.Pharm Result 2018
How to Check SSUHS Result 2018
- At First go to the official website of SSUHS www.ssuhs.in
- Click on The Link of SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D.Pharm Result 2018
- Check the PDF File Attached on the Website.
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing Result 2018 (Available Now)
SSUHS D.Pharm Result 2018 (Available Now)
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, SSUHS Assam has released SSUHS Admit Card for D.Pharm and B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination 2018 which will be held on 8th July 2018.Candidates who have applied for the Entrance Examination may download Admit Card from the link provided below.
Admit card Download for SSUHS B.Sc. Nursing & D.Pharm Entrance 2018
Date of Exam: 8th July 2018
How to Download SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D.Pharm Admit Card 2018
- Visit www.ssuhs.in or the direct link provided below.
- Click on the Link to download “SSUHS CEE Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2018“.
- Enter All Details link Application Number, Name etc.
- Click on Submit
- Your Admit Card will be shown on the screen.
- Take a print of Admit Card for future reference.
Every Year Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, SSUHS Assam conducts Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for admission into 3 years B.Sc Nursing and 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) courses in Govt Institute of Pharmacy under SSUHS.This year CEE for B.Sc Nursing and D.pharm will be held in the month of July 2018.Interested Candidates may fill the application form and appear in the entrance test.
SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D.Pharm Entrance Exam 2018
Name of the University: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, SSUHS Assam
Name of the Examination: Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
About SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D.Pharm Entrance Examination 2018:
- The Examination will be held at Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Tezpur, and Barpetawhichh will be conducted by Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences.
- Total Marks of the examination will be 150.There will be 50 questions per subject having 1 marks for each question.
- Candidates may apply for both B.Sc Nursing and D.Pharm
- Admit Cards will be available from last week of June 2018.
How to Apply: Candidates may fill up the offline application form which will be available at Assam Medical College, Silchar/ Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat/ Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati/ Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta/ Tezpur Medical College on deposition of an amount of Rs.50/- through Bank Draft/ Bankers Cheque and submit the duly filled application along with educational certificates to the above mentioned Medical Colleges or directly to Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Narakasur Hill Top, Bhangagarh, Guwahati-32
Admit Card of SSUHS B.Sc Nursing and D.Pharm Entrance Examination 2018
Admit Cards will be issued from the Office of the Principal, Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh, Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati, Silchar Medical College, Silchar, Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat, FakarUddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta and Tezpur Medical College, Tezpur from last week of July 2018 during office hours as per the Examination Centre of choice mentioned in the Application Form. No duplicate Admit Card shall be issued from any other Medical College. Applicants are therefore informed to collect their Admit Cards only from the Office of the Principal of Medical College of the Examination Centre of their choice. In case they are unable to collect the Admit Card themselves, Admit Card will be issued only to persons duly authorized by the candidate in writing on the date and time mentioned above.
Application Fee: A fee of Rs. 1000/- must be paid through Bank Draft/ Banker’s Cheque at the time of submission of Application Form which must be drawn in favor of Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences payable at SBI, GMC Branch, Guwahati.
Keep Visiting www.naukriassam.com for Latest Updates about SSUHS Entrance Exam 2018 and Latest Employment News in Assam.
N.B: Above dates are tentative, based on last year’s data.We will update it as soon as the publication of official notification.