Tezpur University Recruitment 2017 – 14 Posts
- A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% of marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record.
- Record of having represented the university 1 college at the inter-university /intercollegiate competitions or the State and/ or national championships.
- Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other the agency approved by the UGC.
- Passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with the UGC Regulations 2010 on Minimum Qualifications for Appointments of teachers and Other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges.
- However, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph. D. degree in accordance with the “University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree), Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of University Assistant Director of Physical Education
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- A typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter
- A typing speed of35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. [35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.rn. correspond to 10500 and 9000 Key Depression Per Hour (KDPH) respectively on an average of 5 key de ression for each word].