Treasury Office, Dibrugarh has published recruitment notice for filling up 02 posts of Junior Assistant.eligible candidates may apply for Treasury Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2017 before 25th July 2017.
Treasury Office Dibrugarh Recruitment 2017 – Junior Assistant
Last Date: 25th July 2017
Apply Mode: Offline
No of Posts: 02 [SC-1, STH-1]
Qualification: Candidates must be graduated from recognized university or to be deemed university under section 3 of UGC Act 1956 and a one-year diploma in Computer Application from recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates must be between 18 to 43 years as on 1st January 2017.
Salary: Rs.14000-49000 PM. Grade Pay Rs.7400/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam which will be held on 26th and 27th August 2017.
How to Apply: Candidates may send the application in standard form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX along with required documents before 25th July 2017 to the following address-
The Assistant Director of Employment, District Employment Exchange, Dibrugarh.
Testimonials to be Enclosed with Application:
- Self Attested copies of certificate/ diploma etc
- 2 (two) copies of passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- 1 (one) self-addressed envelope of 5cm x 11cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- only.
- A copy of Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
- Mobile nos. & E-mail Address
- Cast/ Tribe Certificate